2623[Clip] Glossary

    Feb 9, 2000
      Hi Everyone,

      If some of you could spare a little bit of your time I believe a
      whole lot of people would appreciate it. I have about 100 words
      left that I need definitions to written in every day plain
      English on a level that somebody with little computer experience
      can understand. Please only reply to me private eMail if you
      *will* do it. There is not much time left and I need definite
      decisions. If you do write, please include your area of
      expertise if you think that would help me give you words you will
      know. Also, let me know about how many you think you can do. We
      don't need a book written, just enough to make it understood for
      now. TIA mailto:kjb1611@... (You do not have to be a good
      writer as long as you can make it so Carl Swann can understand -
      he doesn't know it yet, but he volunteered to edit it. <g>)
      Credit will be given according to the amount of work you put in;
      a word will list you in a catch all phrase like "and other
      contributors." ;)

      Clean-Funnies: click and send...
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic