2553[Clip] Re: [NB] ^$GetFileFirst Sorting

    Feb 2, 2000
      Hi Eb,

      > As long as the destination file has the same filespec as the
      > source files, your script will treat it as a source file, same
      > as the others.

      I don't see where that would make the new file of appended files
      (3 of them in this case) look like NoteTab ran through the
      directory twice as in the names below represent the file text.

      File1.txt
      File2.txt
      File3.txt
      File1.txt
      File2.txt
      File3.txt

      However, I did some more testing. I need to do some more, but it
      appears that if Beta.txt happens to be one of the files being
      appended some of the code causes NoteTab to do it again.

      Thanks for answering to this part:

      >> Next, take the commented places out and set it up to append to
      >> file and the open it. Sort by date, no Rev. I get all the
      >> files duplicated like it is going through the folder twice
      >> which has three text files in it, but not with the other
      >> sorting methods.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...