2546[Clip] Re: Two Variables

  • Larry Thomas
    Jan 31, 2000
      Hi Jody,

      At 04:29 PM 1/31/2000 -0600, you wrote:
      >Hi Larry,
      >
      > > Actually, I am thinking of upgrading this clip for my own use.
      > > I don't know if I will post it to the list or not. I want it
      > > to:
      > >
      > > 1. Open a library on the left ready to use the way it does now.
      > > 2. Open a library as a document.
      > > 3. Hide/Unhide a library by setting the attribute.
      > > 4. Rename a library extension from .clb to ._lb and vice versa.
      >
      >I'm only lacking #2 the way I am setup now and probably don't
      >open as doc enough to mess with it. I'd be interested in seeing
      >it all when you are finished, well, make that after you upgrade
      >it a few times. <g>

      No Joke, it looks as though I have already gotten 2. and 4. with my "Quick
      List - Disk Files" clip posted to the beta list. Actually you can also do
      both 1. and 3. from the "Change Clipbooks" clip. To change the attribute,
      all you need to do is get the open file dialog going from the wizard and
      right click on a file and select "Properties" and then change the hidden
      attribute. Click ok and then cancel the wizard. Not elegant but it works
      in a pinch.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...