2543[Clip] Re: Two Variables

    Jan 31, 2000
      Hi Larry,

      > Actually, I am thinking of upgrading this clip for my own use.
      > I don't know if I will post it to the list or not. I want it
      > to:
      >
      > 1. Open a library on the left ready to use the way it does now.
      > 2. Open a library as a document.
      > 3. Hide/Unhide a library by setting the attribute.
      > 4. Rename a library extension from .clb to ._lb and vice versa.

      I'm only lacking #2 the way I am setup now and probably don't
      open as doc enough to mess with it. I'd be interested in seeing
      it all when you are finished, well, make that after you upgrade
      it a few times. <g>

      I'm glad David got the icon thing going. I had missed the part
      that he was already seeing the page/arrow icon. I read to fast
      at times. :(

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...