2542[Clip] Re: Two Variables

  • Larry Thomas
    Jan 31, 2000
      Hi Jody,

      At 03:13 PM 1/31/2000 -0600, you wrote:
      >One nice thing about NoteTab is the many ways to do things so we
      >all can have our own little methods.
      >a Clipbar tool to toggle the Libraries bar in view and out and

      >Most every I do is one click. :)
      >Three or two and a double to bring a Library out of hide where
      >your loadlibrary takes me five. Once again though - if that is
      >what you and I like and we are happy with it then, go for it. :)

      I agree with using what we each prefer and I intend to use the new
      Librarian extensively. The clip I posted is for those occasions when I
      have a library that I hardly ever even look at and I temporarily want to
      use it or copy something from it. For me then this clip is fine. I don't
      have to unhide the library. Just load it and then move on. I probably
      will hardly ever use this clip. I really would think of this as pretty
      combersome for regular use.

      Actually, I am thinking of upgrading this clip for my own use. I don't
      know if I will post it to the list or not. I want it to:

      1. Open a library on the left ready to use the way it does now.
      2. Open a library as a document.
      3. Hide/Unhide a library by setting the attribute.
      4. Rename a library extension from .clb to ._lb and vice versa.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic