2535[Clip] Re: Two Variables

    Jan 31, 2000
      Hi Larry,

      >> ^%Var1%^%Var2%^%Var3%^%Var4%
      >
      > Thanks Jody. You gave me an idea on how to make group switches
      > for turning library buttons on and off with the new attribute
      > command similar to the clipbook librarian.

      Great, looking forward to seeing it. This is what I use for my
      commonly used from the Clipbar, but it is for a single Library:

      ^!Set %Library%=^$GetLibraryPath$^?[(H=33)List of Libraries==].clb

      ^!IfFileAttr "^%Library%" H UnHide

      ^!SetFileAttr "^%Library%" H
      ^!Refresh
      ^!Goto End

      :UnHide
      ^!SetFileAttr "^%Library%" -H
      ^!Refresh
      ^!LoadLibrary ^%Library%

      I am really liking the Clipbar. I only use two now and can't see
      me going over three, but you never know. I have an icon right at
      the start of each bar that toggles me to the other. My main one
      is for all my commonly used Clips and the other I am building a
      Clip making assistant so to speak. It is about 3/4 full now, but
      I need to do more work with icons so I don't have to wait for the
      tool tip/hint.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Clip List...
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...