2526[Clip] Re: Two Variables

  • RS
    Jan 30, 2000
      Hi Jody,

      At 10:57 PM 01/30/00 -0600, you wrote:
      >Hi Larry,
      >
      >Thanks RS, but Larry is getting closer.
      >
      > >> Is there any way to get two variable set with different data
      > >> in each variable using one prompt? The actual prompt lists
      > >> are very long. It does not work the normal way.
      >
      > > ^!SetArray %Var%=^?[Same description=Jody;Adair]
      > > ^!Info ^%Var1%^p^%Var2%

      That's the same as I said! :)

      Just try my clip (here it goes again). Enter 2 values separated by ";".

      ;==============================
      H=Get 2 vars
      ;Insert 2 values separated by semicolons:
      ^!SetListDelimiter ;
      ^!SetArray %a%=^?[Same description=Data 1]
      ^!Set var1=^%a1%
      ^!Set var2=^%a2%
      ^!Info ^%var1% ^p ^%var2%

      Anyway, you're welcome.