24544RE: [Clip] Transfer variables between Notetab and Take Command

  • jcmelo Backup
    Aug 23, 2014
      Dear friends Axel and Jshotsky:

      Thanks for your suggestions.

      I decided to write a new clip, to automatically transfer NTP variables to TC variables, and after the TC processing the TC variables to NTP variables.

      The powerful TC is a strong brother for the NTP. As we work in text the main processor will be NTP, but if you need any computer/Windows actions will use the TC. And this now will be automatic with my new clip.

      One example: To automatically debug a NTP clip, using either online messages or text files, without any NTP interruptions. And to have full control of any Windows services or any computer commands, etc.

      Thanks

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic