      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 05:21
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Clip] Transfer variables between Notetab and Take Command

      Friends,Take Command is a very good program, to control a computer. NTP is a very good program, to work with texts.

      For 10 years, I used both, transferring variables from NTP to TC, but always using a bat file. Like that:

      ^!Shell e:\tcmdu\tcmd.exe e:\tcmdu\variable.bat ^%myntpvariable1% ^%myntpvariavle2%

      and in this bat, I use %1 and %2 to these two variables.

      My question is:

      How to transfer a TC variable (like @name)  to a NTP variable (like ^%variable%), let say directly? And vice versa.

      This is possible?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic