- Mar 25, 2014I get undesired behavior from the Attr and SortingOrder parameter of the subject clip function.
While I am ranting, I suggest two other capabilities that I believe would help clippers like me.
- For example, I desire to get files that have only the 'A' attribute set. However, when I specify the 'A' attribute, I get files with 'A' and any combination of 'R' 'H' and/or 'S' attributes. I need some means of excluding files with unspecified attributes from the get file function.
- For example, I desire to sort files by say, size. However, when I get files with the + parameter set (include subfolders), the files are sorted by size within only their immediate folder; so it seems. The files are not sorted by size overall.
- Implement a means to easily set a break or pause point in clips to help in the debugging process.
- When the code pauses at the specified line, allow the programmer to hover a cursor over any variable, and display a pop-up notification with the variable's current value.
- Next post in topic >>