2420[Clip] Re: characters

  • Lotta
    Jan 10, 2000
      Eb,

      you wrote:
      >I hear you, but which characters do you *not* want to translate for
      >web display

      Well, sometimes it's not necessary to convert all and sometimes you want to
      use others enteties than ISO...

      >Are you confusing
      >1: "Modify-->Characters to HTML-->Extended Characters"
      >with
      >2: "Modify-->Characters to HTML-->All special characters"?

      Nope, that one I'm clear about. It's just a fact that when your ido
      comtains a lot of 'corious' carachters it's very handy to be able to turn
      just those on and of. God help people in the east. Have searched for that a
      long time - and now I've got it!

      By the way, snatched your clip and will check it out.
      Thanks
      Lotta
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic