24187Re: [Clip] Phantom double-quote (") character appearingin clip output

    Nov 18, 2013
      loro wrote:
      > Well, I use the case I prefer to begin with, so what's the need?

      It also trims empty attributes. You can achieve that with InsertText too
      of course, but at the price of extra code. And then you can write the
      kind of document you don't normally, i.e. xhtml instead of HTML by just
      setting one variable and continue to use all your clip library. I've
      never found InsertHtml to do anything unexpected myself.