24149RE: RE: Link Checker

  • nullclip
    Nov 5, 2013

      This looks most promising.  What is the product of the clip?  Is there a list of dead links available to the clip; perhaps on the clipboard?

      ---In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, <mycroftj@...> wrote:

      Have you looked at AM-Deadlink?  http://www.aignes.com/deadlink.htm

      I even have a little clip that might only work with an html file.

      I don't use this much.

      Check Links in current HTML doc

      ^!Continue This will check the HTML links in current HTML document using AM-Deadlink

      ^!"C:\Program Files (x86)\AM-DeadLink\deadlink.exe" /file="^##" /check /exit

      Joy

      ---In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, <barlennan@...> wrote:

      On Sunday, November 3, 2013, 8:07:41 PM, nullclip@... wrote:

      nyc> I have a file that lists several thousand URLs. For example:

      nyc> I want to check them to find all broken links (404 etc.).

      nyc> I do not know of any free or paid software that will check a list
      nyc> of URLs in a file.

      I use a bookmark manager, the excellent LinkStash,
      http://www.xrayz.co.uk/linkstash/ (payware, $24.95). It has a "Dead
      link check" feature and can import lists of URLs.

      Robert Bull
      mailto:barlennan@...
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic