24020Re: [Clip] Line Termination Conversion: Simple Trick

    Sep 5 4:06 PM
      Art Kocsis wrote:
      > Yes, and line termination is one of the very first things to
      > cause consternation when working with clips in Notetab.

      Actually I never had that problem. While the document is open in NT a
      line end is a line end however it was coded in the file and I can see it
      and see when it's wrong. After my first save of any file it's DOS
      convention anyway. The only thing I often notice is that files from some
      sources (TeX packages) get noticably bigger even if I changed nearly
      nothing inside.