23971Re: [Clip] Deleting duplicate lines
- Aug 30, 2013On 8/30/2013 2:03 PM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:>
> I have a CSV file with numerous duplicate lines.
> Any clips out there to delete the duplicate lines?
I use CSVed now and then for CSV files. But, if you're correct and the
referenced lines are identical, that means each 'record' or series of
'fields' is followed by a carriage return.
If this is the case you can eliminate the dupes by loading into NTP and
sorting. This, of course will sort all records in the database
alphabetically, either ascending or descending. You make the call.
¤• JD#.242 - ¤• SL.968/@4>4 - 13.08.30~18.50.20
• My Dog Is Worried About The Economy
• Because Alpo Is Up To $3.00 A Can.
• That's Almost $21.00 In Dog Money.
• --Joe Weinstein
€ hrs € hsavage € pobox € com
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>