      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ray Shapp
      Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 15:11
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Text Color in NTP v7?

      Thank you Axel and Robert.

      I don't need syntax highlighting. The text files are simple event logs -
      one event per line. I'm currently using WordPad to highlight several
      categories of events when I make my initial eyeball of the files. I then go
      back to see it the events of a given color are related. Thanks for the
      suggestions about Crimson Editor or NotepadPlusPlus.

      Regards.

      Ray Shapp
      ---