23932Text Color in NTP v7?

  • Ray Shapp
    Aug 6, 2013
      To all,

      I posted this question in the NT-Basic group four days ago but didn't get
      any response.

      Does version 7 of NT-Pro allow rendering several selected areas of text in
      specified colors? IOW, in certain documents, I would like to display some
      lines of text in red, some in blue, some in green, some in black, etc.
      Currently, in version 6.2/fv, I use square brackets (hyperlink) to render
      some text in blue. The rest is default black. I would like to show up to
      six different colors in a single document.

      Thanks for the info.

      Ray Shapp