23892[Clip] Re: alphanumeric character transcoding, by ones and pairs

  • rickah
    Jun 20, 2013
      Ian,
      I was not expecting nearly so much. The finished script is so complex yet compact (i.e., elegant) it will take some time to study just to figure out what it does. I'm couldn't be happier that Flo took up this challenge.

      You guys went went far above and beyond what I expected. I was completely thrilled to be able to re-code an entire test page of text with one click; and no mis-coding that I could detect. Now, internet searches not possible using one font set may work when using another.

      After some study and research, I'm going to see if I can use what I learn to make it available in a web-share-able format. The people I know who could benefit from this script are not very computer literate to begin with.

      I cannot thank y'all enough.

      Yours, Richard.