23887Re: alphanumeric character transcoding, by ones and pairs

  • flo.gehrke
    Jun 18, 2013
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "rickah" <richolland@...> wrote:

      > Flo and Ian, To display what function this all serves, I created
      > a simple webpage...

      I had a look at your webpage and tested those two lines (Karen Standard/Karen Normal Unique) with my clip (as posted with messages #23882 and #23883).

      I get to a correct transcoding of your KSTD sample...

      lABTAkvFHWAkolaKELdAFqalanWElacO:laKv:sE:muIsE:sFlanolapLUB

      to your KNU sample...

      vhRxhul.oGhuDvgcHs'h.ngvgEGHvgCd;vgcl;qH;rk>qH;q.vgeDvgysKR

      However different from your 54 replacements, this works only after changing my LIST.TXT as follows...

      A >> h
      E >> H
      n >> E
      U >> K