23860Re: [Clip] Replacing All Words at Once

    Jun 4, 2013
      John Shotsky wrote:
      > OmniPage is the most expensive program I own,

      I use Abbyy Fine Reader Prof. version 6 and the results depend strongly
      on the quality of the scan. On good scans they're nearly perfect.

      > The point I'm trying to make here is to fix the errors while
      > in the OCR tool,

      I agree, if only because it highlights all doubtful places in the text
      view and helps you deal with them quickly and efficiently. Some errors
      go undetected and unmarked, but not many.