23854Re: [Clip] Replacing All Words at Once

  • Roopakshi Pathania
    Jun 4, 2013
      Hi Adrian and others:

      I went through the clip writing documentation. The below script works for me. Adrian, I hope this is what you meant. The idea is to execute the script whenever I open a new scanned document.
      Please suggest any improvements that can be made. Also while using "I", just as in the usual Replace dialog boxes, I cannot seem to get a lowercase entry to replace both lowercase and uppercase entries without changes to uppercase words. Is there a way to do this except for entering both uppercase and lowercase words separately?

      Thanks
      Roopakshi

      ^!Replace "eaming" >> "earning" [TIWAS]

      ^!Replace "modem" >> "modern" [TIWAS]

      ^!Replace "tra- ditional" >> "traditional" [TIWAS]

      ^!Replace "cor- porate" >> "corporate" [TIWAS]

      Sent from my Lenovo ThinkPad

      From: Roopakshi Pathania
      Receiver: ntb-clips
      Time: 2013-05-31, 19:32:05