23853Re: [Clip] Re: mastercook clip libraries

  • Fookes Software
    Jun 4, 2013
      If you don't find the clip(s) you're looking for in the ntb-clips
      list, then write to us direclty at the Fookes Software helpdesk
      (helpdesk@...). We still have copies of most of the clips that
      were hosted on the previous version of the NoteTab website.

      Julian - Fookes Software Help Desk
      http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.aid4mail.com/