23843Re: [Clip] mastercook clip libraries

  • Alec Burgess
    Jun 1, 2013
      On 2013-06-01 14:02, buczekrobert wrote:
      > I was happy using notetab until my puter crashed. i reinstalled
      > notetab, but my mastercook clip libraries were gone. Can anyone tell
      > me where to get them again ? I dont mean the large confusing programm
      > but the simple clips to help format mc recipes. any help would be
      > ngreatly appreciated
      I recommend Everything.exe from http://www.voidtools.com/ for most
      "where did my files go ..." problems. It will index all your devices
      then just search for .clb (the extension of Notetab clip libraries). If
      that doesn't do the trick post back for additional help. It might also
      be useful to know whether you are using WinXP, Vista, Win-7 or Win-8.
      There are some variations in how things get laid out for each OS.