23728Re: [Clip] Bug reports / feature suggestions

    Mar 27, 2013
      Fookes Software wrote:
      > (Regex backward replacements in selections,

      Actually I can easily live with that restriction, but it would be nice
      to add a reminder to the help file. In this instance I did remember it
      was a known limitation, but not after having wasted time on it.

      Please reserve your time and effort to the big issue of flexible
      multi-language highlighting that you already promised for some time in
      the far furture -- plus a settings entry for the /RawUTF8 command line
      parameter, scrolling by line, and extension of keyboard shortcuts.