23719Juggling the date

  • Adrian Worsfold
    Mar 24, 2013
      Hello ntb-clips

      I've got myself into a muddle, yet I should be able to do this.

      I want, simply, any date (not today's date) as already given, as in:

      31/12/2005 (British version, month in the middle) to become
      20051231

      In other words, the last four characters become the first four, the middle two numbers become the fifth and sixth and the first two numbers become the seventh and eighth numbers.

      This can be done for all such dates or just for the selected date by mouseover. The use of leading zeros is insisted upon first, as in 01/03/2013.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk
      http://pluralistspeaks.blogspot.com
      pluralist@...