      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Don
      Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 21:00
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Re: \W and underscore

      I think it should be as is. A _ is not a word boundary ... it is used
      to join the words.

      As Flo points out, they gave you a solution and as Axel points out there
      is another easy solution. If they happened to conclude that you were
      right, that would require all manner of recoding ... which is what you
      are disinclined to do here for your libraries apparently and yet the
      entire world would have to do so if your thought carries the day.

      I'd say it matters not what we think, because as Flo says, it has roots
      in Perl.