2367[Clip] Re: characters

  • Lotta
    Jan 8, 2000
      At 06:30 2000-01-09 , you wrote:
      >Hi Lotta,
      >
      > > I sort of gathered that finally. Made the same clip with the
      > > Clip Assistant and that one works fine.
      >
      >Huh?
      Meaning I did a clip using the Clip Assistent (Specific Commands/Replace)
      and that one looked identical to the one I had written with my own little
      fingers. No quotes, no ">>" , just spaces. But the Assistants worked, mine
      did not.

      But I think I have got it now. Just want to check.
      Use either ">>" or "tab" to separate parameters. Just hitting the space bar
      will not do the trick. Right?
      Like this
      (^!Replace("spacebar")X("tab")å("tab")ATW

      Did this and it seems to work (all characters to be replaced are actually
      different).

      ^!Replace å å ATW
      ^!Replace Å Å ATW
      ^!Replace ä ä ATW