23661Trivial clip

  • bruce.somers
    Feb 18, 2013
      Greetinge!

      I have a very simple problem that certainly should be solvable with the help of NoteTab Clips. I haven't been successful in extracting information from the Help facility. As usual, those who know what to look for, need no help!

      I want simply to select the entire text of each line of an open file, and append that text to that same line, that is, I want to tranform

      This is line one
      This one is line two
      This is line three

      into

      This is line one This is line one
      This one is line two This one is line two
      This is line three This is line three

      If some kind soul will show me how to do that, I'll try to develop from there.

      Many thanks for any assistance.

      Bruce
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic