      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of abet backup
      Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 05:55
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Re: ow to work eith date?

      Hy John,

      Sorry for my Bostonian accent...

      I suppose that the Julian date will be usable.

      I want to control a NTP code, depending in a number of days. Let's
      say, the NTP do some things and for example 26 days later do other
      thinks.

      Therefore, a number beginning in a fixed day will be perfect, will be
      necessary only to sum 26 to the fixed day, etc.

      I do not need any code regarding this procedure in the NTP, the main
      point is how to get the Julian day (number) to work in our NTP code.

      Thanks again.

      Carlos.