23568Re: [Clip] HTML-CSS help needed

  • Peter
    Dec 28, 2012
      Thanks for jumping in. I have created these functions with new clips, copying from similar ones, but am not capable of handling the timedate tag requiring input from a user, and cannot see in the template how to get rid of the XHMTL 1.0 code right at the top. When I delete what seems to be the code in the template, it simply reinserts it next time I run the clip.