23526Re: [Clip] Re: Clip to execute file at cursor

    Dec 16, 2012
      david335577 wrote:
      I need F8 to open the page not as an HTML file,

      That is a general weakness of Notetab's. Keyboard shortcuts can run menu
      items but not clips. If only one single function affects you that way,
      you're lucky, for me there are quite a few I need to click in my clipbar
      and can't access through a key shortcut - although there always is the
      <Esc> clip selection.

      So many paople keep complaining about this, I'm sure it will get fixed
      some day. In the meantime you might look at Sheri's add-on program,
      whatever it was called, can't remember offhand.