23525[Clip] Re: Clip to execute file at cursor

  • david335577
    Dec 16, 2012
      Axel, May I assume, then, that you are willing to make the latest version work for me? The issue, as I vaguely recall, has to do with the F8 command that opens the current page in the default browser. When I do Web development work, I need F8 to open the page not as an HTML file, but as a PHP file running on my local server (localhost). Apparently, my version can be coerced to do this, but a later version that I tried out years ago could not. I reported this to the NoteTab developer and he said it could not be fixed. Your task, if I am to upgrade as you think I should, is to help me by email write a Clip that does what I need for easy local Web development.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic