23468Leading zero's removed using ^!Inc

  • twinlor
    Dec 1, 2012
      Hi All,

      I am building a library to hold file renaming clips. Thanks to our good friend Jody I've got a starting point.. his clip 'Rename FileNames/Increment...' from his DirStuff library.

      I want to allow user to designate the number of characters for the incrementing variable AND use leading zero's.

      examples of final results:
      newname_001.txt thru newname_087.txt
      newname_024.png thru newname_547.png

      I cannot see how to set the number of characters for the counting variable and the ^!Inc command trims leading zero's.

      Any help or directions?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic