23438Re: [Clip] Re: To transfer adjacent Clips

  • Ian NTnerd
    Nov 21, 2012
      If you want to do this a lot, here is a way to organise and have the
      clips just a click away.

      I use a clip that adds items to the ClipHelp.clh. ClipHelp.clh is
      replaced when you upgrade. If you directly edit this file when you
      upgrade your work will be lost. So with a clip, you can make additions
      again, after an upgrade.

      To make additions you right click on the ClipHelp.clh and choose 'Open'.
      The file can be shown or hidden by pressing F6.

      I call the following clip MyClipHelpAdditions.clb. My real one is longer
      I have just included enough to demonstrate its usage. It makes two
      entries into the ClipHelp. One is used to insert that function into a
      clip, the other is where the clip is stored. After inserting a new clip
      you need to save the clip and go to another clip and come back again to
      refresh the clip list.

      My other thought is to put your common clips into a FarFunc. This does
      not work for all clips, but many can be made to work that way.

      MyClipHelpAdditions.clb

      H="Insert Clip into ClipHelp"
      ^!set %options%=^$StrReplace("^P";"|";"^$GetClipText("FuncList")$";Yes;Yes)$
      ^!set %insert%=^?{(T=L;H=10)Function name to insert=^%options%}
      ^!clip "insertfunc" ^%insert%

      H="_FuncList"
      loopA
      xdigits

      H="_InsertFunc"
      ^!InsertText H="Insert ^& Func"^%nl%
      ^!Clip ~Circonflex
      ^!InsertText !ClipBoardSave^%nl%
      ^!Clip ~Circonflex
      ^!InsertText !CopyClip ~^&^%nl%
      ^!Clip ~Circonflex
      ^!InsertText !Paste^%nl%
      ^!Clip ~Circonflex
      ^!InsertText !ClipBoardRestore^%nl%^%nl%

      ^!InsertText H="_~^&"^%nl%H="_^&"^%nl%
      ^!ClipBoardSave
      ^!CopyClip ~^&
      ^!Paste
      ^!ClipBoardRestore

      H="_~Circonflex"
      ^!InsertText ^

      H="_~loopa"
      ^!Set %IndexA%=0
      ^!Set %LoopCounta%=^%arraya0%
      ^!IfCancel End

      :LoopStartA
      ^!Inc %Indexa%
      ^!If ^%IndexA% > ^%LoopCountA% EndLoopA
      ^!If "^%arrayA^%indexA%%"="" LoopStartA
      ^!clip "^&" ^%arrayA^%indexA%%

      ^!GoTo LoopStartA
      :EndLoopA

      H="_~xdigits"
      ; Output a set number of digits, that is paddes with zeros.
      ; ^$xdigits(2;5)$ would return 05
      ; ^$xdigits(4;50)$ would return 0050
      ; can be call as a far function by farfunc clip.
      ; example ^$farfunc(call:xdigits;4;5)$ will return 0005
      ^!SetListDelimiter ;
      ^!SetArray %numb%=^&
      ^!set %digits%=^%numb1%
      ^!if ^$IsNumber(^%numb2%)$=1 switch else outofrange

      :switch
      ^!if ^$StrSize("^%numb2%")$>^%digits% outofrange
      ^!set %zeros%=^$calc(^%digits%-^$StrSize("^%numb2%")$)$
      ^!set %outvalue%=^$StrFill(0;^%zeros%)$^%numb2%
      ^!goto endxdigits

      :outofrange
      ^!info Out of range. No number with between 1 and ^%digits% digit imput.
      The script will exit.
      ^!goto exit
      :endxdigits
      ^!result ^%outvalue%