23414Re: Script Line Number

  • flo.gehrke
    Nov 18, 2012
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "C" <backup2abet@...> wrote:

      > How is possible to get this script line number?
      >
      > About the execution number, it is possible to get from a SetDebug c:\..., but I need the script line number.

      I understand that "execution number" means the number of the instruction (or "command line") that is currently parsed (as displayed in Debug mode). In principle, this number doesn't differ from the "script line number".

      However, if there are long word-wrapped command lines or remark lines then the line counting on the screen differs from the command line counting. So, for an exact match of screen lines and command lines, you have to set Word Wrap to 'off'.

      In order to find a specific command line in a clip with its number, double-click on that field on the left of the status bar showing line and column. This opens the 'Search | Go to Line' dialog, or use 'Shift+Ctrl+L'.

      Or choose 'View | Line Numbers' and scroll down to any line number.

      Regards,
      Flo
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic