23377Re: [Clip] The Rubbish Way to Do It

    Nov 13, 2012
      Adrian wrote:
      > Can anyone, very quickly, replace the rubbish above
      > with the better method.

      Funny enough I can't, and I'm surprised by that. ^!Jump and ^!Select
      accept all kinds of parameters like LINE_START or TEXT_END, but not
      ^!SelectTo. I find that very surprising, but there it is. The roW:col
      notation for TEXT_START is obvious, but TEXT_END?

      I've not noticed this shortcoming, because I usually do it the other way
      round. Instead of deleting the unwanted, I ^!Find the wanted and
      ^!AppendToFile.