      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of flo.gehrke
      Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 05:20
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Clip] Re: Clips self destruct

      > Obviously, (a clip) should never run on itself, and you can't force
      > to run on itself if you try, but it DOES run on the clip
      > library if it loses its place,...

      If it has been started from a clipbar, a clip could absolutely run on itself.

      I use that method in order to search & replace in a clip opened in the clip editor. Also, I've got a clip that writes a
      selection of most frequently used commands and functions into other clips or even into itself.

      Regards,
      Flo