23270RE: [Clip] Renaming files with new wildcard functionality

  • John Shotsky
    Sep 18, 2012
      If you set debug on, you will see the command it is issuing. I could find no way to prevent that /c.

      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Axel Berger
      Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 05:37
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Renaming files with new wildcard functionality

      John Shotsky wrote:
      > but could never get the 'GetDosOutput' command to work without
      > errors. It always inserts that /c into the command line, which
      > throws an error message.

      I can't confirm that. I just tried it out with a batch of mine, that
      does nothing but echo its parameters (ideal for renaming to something
      that's called by something else for debugging that call) and your "/c"
      was not added. It did throw your error though. As explained in help,
      GetDosOutput takes the output to StdErr and my batch as well as many
      other commands does not write anything there, it only writes to StdOut.