23266Renaming files with new wildcard functionality

  • John Shotsky
    Sep 17, 2012
      I'd like to use the new wildcard functionality to rename photo files from jpeg to jpg. I have a defined working folder,
      and all images are in that folder. What would be the command to rename *..jpeg to *.jpg? I don't know the individual
      file names, but I guess we could create an array if necessary and loop through it. Just not clear if this can be done
      via wildcard. If it can't be done via normal means, I will write a dos rename command to execute the requirement.
      Thanks,