23244RE: [Clip] How to Open a web-page .txt file in NoteTab

  • John Shotsky
    Sep 6, 2012
      Sorry, Art, forgot the link <http://noeld.com/programs.asp?cat=misc#download> ..

      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Art Kocsis
      Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 21:20
      To: NoteTab-Clips
      Subject: RE: [Clip] How to Open a web-page .txt file in NoteTab

      I can't say what your download.exe does as your link for it didn't work and
      you didn't post a new one.

      As far as your requirements, that is what cURL does. The DL zip file
      includes a PDF manual and library DLLs to use if you want to write your own
      application. But cURL itself is a stand alone app - extract the cURL.exe
      and run it. The exe even includes a built-in help to list all its options.
      At 2.5 MB, cURL may be larger than download.exe. Since I don't have it I
      can't compare. I am curious though, and would take a look at it if you post
      a good link.