23107Re: [Clip] Convert static endnotes to inline notes

  • querulus
    Aug 5, 2012
      The notes are not each in a separate file, but all the notes for a chapter are gathered together in a single file. I could certainly add the filename of the notes file to the noteref itself, though.

      Klaas

      > Don wrote:
      > > Or maybe it was footnotes?
      >
      > Yes, I remember. I never used that solution becaus as far as I could see
      > it could only run once and was not amenable to later additions or
      > deletions. What I now use is a simple renumber that requires the
      > footnotes to be in the right order, something not hard to ensure.
      >
      > Going back to the matter at hand:
      > querulus mentioned the notes being in separate files. If those noteref
      > contain not arbitrary numbers but the file names (or if the files are
      > named by those numbers like "123.txt") the task becomes even easier.
      >
      > Axel

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic