23106Re: [Clip] Convert static endnotes to inline notes

  • querulus
    Aug 5, 2012
      I did come across the thread started by Adrien Verlee when I was reviewing the archives, but for some reason (at about 1:00 in the morning), it seemed not directly applicable. I should review it once more.

      Klaas

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Don <don@...> wrote:

      > Or maybe it was footnotes?

      > On 8/4/2012 5:36 PM, Don wrote:
      > > We did a bible verses thing much like this not too long ago (as in the
      > > last five years ...)

      > >> Another take. First I dislike your Format. If notes can contain
      > >> paragraphs, then make it explicit:
      > >>
      > >> <notetext>123<P>some text</P><P>more text</P></notetext>

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic