23080[Clip] Re: Find dialog problems

  • flo.gehrke
    Aug 3, 2012
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Eric Fookes <egroups@...> wrote:

      > Hi John,
      >
      > What's the code page for your Clip window?

      I can't confirm that this issue is connected with the Clip Editor.

      I've tested it with the files in the '\Samples' folder. No matter, if the Clip Editor is active or not -- in the Find and in the Replace dialog, the History vanishes every time I open a file that is not set to 'System Codepage (1252)' or 'Western European'.

      With cp_Polish.TXT (Codepage 'Central European'), for example, the History is lost again.

      Also, in my view, it's no NT 7.0 issue. I saw a vanishing History also in NT 6.2 (maybe even previous).

      Regards,
      Flo

      OS: Win XP SP3
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic