      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of flo.gehrke
      Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 13:48
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Clip] Re: Find dialog problems

      > Since updating to version 7, I have repeatedly found the find
      > dialog with no history...

      This reminds me of your topic "Missing Find and Search history dropdowns, Basic Group, 09/20/2011, #22233 ff. You
      confirmed that this is due to Unicode.

      During NT 7.0 betatest, I reported this to Eric. His reply was: "Unfortunately the drop-down list is not designed to
      store Unicode text, which is why it isn't displayed in this situation."

      Regards,
      Flo