22910Re: [Clip] Store page issues (was: StrPosRight bug in NTP 7.0?)

    Jul 5, 2012
      Eric Fookes wrote:
      > Were you able to view the new NoteTab site alright with your settings?

      Sure, you at least value cleanliness, KISS, and standards, so even in my
      CSS-less and imageless Netscape 4.8 it's fully functional. There are
      some bugs though:

      In HTML the reader, not you, decides about font size. This is what
      happens, when you try to press it into a border of finite pixel size
      regardless:

      <http://berger-odenthal.de/upload/Clipboard03.png>

      Without CSS all browsers leave a small margin between the window frame
      and the leftmost letters. With CSS and a full reset you're responsible
      for that yourself. This

      <http://berger-odenthal.de/upload/Clipboard04.png>

      is ugly and hard to read.
      I suggest continuing this in the HTML list, where it isn't off topic.

      N.B: I'm not sure if the list accepts attachments or not. As they're
      only 18 kB and 7 kB I'll try attaching the two images.

      Johann-H├Ąck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68