22813Re: [Clip] What is it you like most about NoteTab?

  • Ray Shapp
    Jun 17, 2012
      Hi Eric,

      <1. What do you mostly use NoteTab for?

      NTP is always open. I use it for editing HTML, copying/pasting formatted
      text into unformatted form, note taking, comparing files, running clips.

      <2. What is it you like most about NoteTab?

      It would be a toss up between the outline feature and the pasteboard.

      <3. Which NoteTab feature(s) do you use the most?

      Outlines. I'm surprised other respondents didn't mention outlines more
      frequently. Maybe outline use is implied in "note taking". Multi-level
      outlining would interest me in some future version of NTP.

      <4. Which NoteTab feature would you miss the most

      Outlines and clips.

      <5. Which feature do you miss the most in NoteTab in other editors?

      Doesn't apply. I haven't used any other editor since DOS EDIT.

      <6. What is the top benefit you get from using NoteTab?

      Editing HTML, copying/pasting formatted text into unformatted form, note
      taking, comparing files, running clips... AND...the extremely valuable help
      I have received over the years from the contributors to the NTP discussion
      groups on Y!. And the price and upgrade policy are the biggest bargain on
      my computing universe.

      Thanks for asking.

      Ray Shapp