      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Don
      Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 04:33
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clip] What is it you like most about NoteTab?

      So what are the defaults and can you give an example please John?

      In the end a clip command, reset to defaults might be nice ... or maybe
      not needed once I figure out what the defaults are and write a clip with
      them.

      There are lots of little things we do periodically that are like this
      ... zero padding is one off the top of my head, recording if wordwrap is
      on/off and restoring it, etc.