22798Re: [Clip] What is it you like most about NoteTab?

  • Tim Lomas
    Jun 17, 2012

      1 - Coding, mostly PHP
      2 - Ability to handle large multi megabyte files
      3 - Large search and replace operations (apart from general editing)
      4 - See (2)
      5 - None
      6 - See (2), used it for so long I rarely recall using anything else

      I don't really use the advanced features much, I keep meaning to get
      into them but never have the time.

      Tim

      On 16/06/2012 18:32, Eric Fookes wrote:

      > Dear Notetabber,
      >
      > I'd love to have your opinion. Can you spare me a minute and reply to
      > this email?
      >
      > Your answers to the following questions will help me develop the copy
      > for the new NoteTab website. They will also give me guidance for future
      > program enhancements.
      >
      > 1. What do you mostly use NoteTab for?
      > (HTML editing, copywriting, note taking, poetry, data processing, ...)
      >
      > 2. What is it you like most about NoteTab?
      >
      > 3. Which NoteTab feature(s) do you use the most?
      >
      > 4. Which NoteTab feature would you miss the most if you had to use
      > another editor?
      >
      > 5. Which feature do you miss the most in NoteTab that competing editors
      > offer?
      >
      > 6. What is the top benefit you get from using NoteTab?
      >
      > Feel free to share your answers in this discussion group. You can also
      > send them to me directly at eric.fookes@...
      > <mailto:eric.fookes%40gmail.com> if you prefer. Thanks!
      >
      > --
      > Regards,
      >
      > Eric Fookes
      > http://www.fookes.com/