      From: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Axel Berger
      Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 14:29
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clip] What is it you like most about NoteTab?

      Jeffery Scism wrote:
      > Just write it as clip with the options you want prechecked preceeded
      > by a "_" in the wizard.

      As John frequently seems to look for the same things that may indeed be
      the best solution.
      > also means wanted search terms are scrolled off the bottom of
      > the list prematurely.

      For the rest I want the opposite. Sometimes the results of clips need to
      be checked manually. So my clips often end with a ^!Find as the last
      command. I then want to be able to <F3> through the document. It seems
      that all options are set by that ^!Find except for the Regex one. That's
      inconsistent. Let's have all or none, but not some.