22686Can NoteTab handle input\output for GAWK in only one way?

  • joy8388608
    May 6, 2012
      I became interested in GAWK code by seeing a recent solution using it a short time ago.

      All I can find so far is that the input is all lines in the current document and the output replaces all lines in the current document.

      Is this correct and is there any other way of getting input and writing output when calling a GAWK script from a NT clip? If so, how.

      ALso, is there any documentation regarding NT and GAWK subroutines?

      Thanks,
      Joy
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic